Msg for Boyfriend
Love SMS for Boyfriend
1. Three things that I love,
The sun, the moon and you!
The sun during the day,
The moon during the night
And you forever and ever!
I Love You Sweetheart.
2. Because of your love, my boyfriend, I can climb the highest mountain and solve the largest problem. Your love and our shared life gives me purpose and determination.
3. L - Loving u 4 ever!
O - Owing everything 4 u!
V - Very nice person 4 u!
E - Everything sacrificed 4 u!
4. My heart beats for you at all time.
All I want is a world which has a sweet feeling of love.
I want to spend the rest of my life, loving you, baby
5. I Finally Understood
Wat True Luv Meant
Luv Meant Dat u Care 4
Another Prsns Happiness More Dan ur Own,
No Matter How Painful
D Choices u Face Might Be
6. You scare me the way you look into my eyes.
You scare me the way you say ‘I Love You.’
The way you scare me makes me love you more.
7. Ur luv moves through me
in beautiful way,
filling in spaces & making me whole.
It carries me through life's trials & troubles
& deepens d joy & peace in my soul
8. U know why god made eyes in pair,
lags in pair, hands in pair, & the heart as single?
Just to find a heart of ur choice & make a pair...
9. With you in my life, the world seems much happier,
the birds chirp a little louder,
the sun shines just a little brighter and my heart beats a little faster.
10. My love for you is magical. Giving you my affection and care is a duty I will gladly do because you the thought of you warms my heart. I love you with all of my heart.
11. I can’t stop loving you, my dear.
This because you and no one else deserves my love.
It’s just too precious for someone aside from you.
12. A Heart dies wen it is not able to Share its Feelings!
But A Heart kills itself wen another Heart doesn't understand its Feelings!
13. Just like the fire burning in the rain,
I want to live inside of you.
Inside your sweet loving heart,
I want to be with you forever. I love you
14. You are so humble and caring,
With you,it is a great sharing,
The best life partner that I could ask is you,
Thanks for being the best hubby, a very special thank you!
15. You bring much love to my life.
My beautiful, wonderful Sweetheart,
I will give you all my love because you mean the world to me and I am ready to love you forever.
16. I am in love with you, and everyone thinks I’m crazy.
I think it’s divine because you’re a blessing to me and the Human race.
Thanks for your undying love every day.
17. EXCELLENT THOUGHT-
If sum1 dies early, ppl say God loves him very much!
But u r still on earth..
It means sum1 on earth loves u more than God!
18. Happiness is breathed into my life when you smile at me. When you speak, your voice has the power to transform me to a place of love and peace.
19. Love is the feeling that’s free,
It is fighting and winning,
It is for keeps until we’re dying
Love is you and me.
20. Life with you is sweeter than the honey bee
And as happy as the laughter of a child
as beautiful as blooming blossom
As peaceful as a river and as lasting as forever.........loving sms




Comments
Post a Comment