Messages for Girlfriend





Love quotes for Girlfriend




1.I love you so much my dear wife
 The perfect decision of my life was marrying you.
 I am lucky to have you as my wife.



2. The love my heart feels for you is more than I can explain.
 It grows intense with every passing moment we spend together.
 I love you now and until my last breath


3. Life is sweet when I’m with you
 If this is love then I’d say I do
 You make me smile when I’m blue
 I hope this feeling is true



4. Your smile is literally the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. love my future wife!!


 5.Respect the Emotions
 In Sm1 Heart,
 Rather Dan
 D Expressions On
 Sm1s Face
 Bcoz
 Expression Is Just
 A Formality
 Bt
 Emotions R Reality



6. I Will Wait ..

Till The Day
"I" Can Forget "You" ..

Or

The Day
You Realize
"You" Cannot Forget "Me" ..



7. A word to say, a word to hear Even in Ur absence I feel U near Our relation is strong..hope it goes long we will remain the same till the life goes on!



8. A road 2 ur house is never long 4 meBcoz u r in my heart house.




9. You're like a target that I always try to aim at. How I wish I could aim you at the heart. But every time I fail, I feel so sad. You know why? It's because I always end up missing you.



10. Walk is easy But walkng alone is tough Being loved by some1 is secure But loving some1 is insecure Being missed by some1 is nice But to miss some1 is painfulâ.




11. I dont know i love u more or miss u more. Coz if i love u more i miss u more and wen i miss u more i love u more.



12. Lonesome without u, Each n every moments. When i am alone I close my eyes n think of u N thoughts of ur love warms Me inside n makes me smile. miss you a lot. 


13. I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and I wish that one falls on ur head, so that u knows how it hurts when you miss someone special like u.



14 . Earth may stop rotating
Birds may stop flying
Candles may stop melting
Fishes may stop swimming
Heart may stop breathing

But I will never stop
Missing you my friend.



15. You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind,
You must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart,
and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always.



16. I always think of you,
in my sleep,
in my dreams,
I always think of you,
all night all day,
hoping you’re alright,
I always think of you,
wishing that you were thinking of me
too, every minute every second of the
day of love I LOVE YOU..!!



17. I'm sorry Sweetheart. .
But Sometimes,
I get jealous thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could.

I guess its my insecurities acting up.

Because I know,
I'm not the beautiful, smartest, or most fun and exciting.

But, I do know that,
No matter how long you look....you'll never find someone that loves you like I do.




18. Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was
completely out of my control.



19. I l... ...
I lo.. ...
I lov. ...
I love ...
I love y..
I love yo
I love you
.
.
.
I love you so much!




20. Your message is an electrical activity to my heart.
Your missed call is a missed beat of my heart.
Your call is blood circulation of my heart.
And when you don' call me, it's a heart attack.
So please keep my Heart active happy and healthy at all times!

Comments