Valentine's Day Message



Each year on February 14, people exchange cards, candy or flowers with their special “valentine.”Couple send Valentine's Day Cards and flowers and spend special time together to honour their love for each other.





Here are some amazing messages for Valentine's Day by which you can express  your feelings to your "Valentine", partner, boyfriend or girlfriend


Valentine's Day Messages



  1. No Poems, no fancy words

I just want the world to know
that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart.
Happy Valentines Day.





 O  my dear Valentine
Whats life ?
Life is love.
Whats love ?
Love is kissing.
Whats kissing ?
Come here and I show you.




Love is heat.
You are sweet.
When two Lips meet.
Love is complete.




Its d Month of
Kisses,Surprises,
Proposals n Dates,
Chocolates n Gifts,
Hugs n LuvSongs

It's feb..

Wishng u a Love filled
Valentine Month..!!




Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance
to the person who is reading this.






U r d beat of my heart
Lover of my soul
I'll never leave U
& never wanna U let go

U r d beat of my heart
d 1 that make me sing
d 1 who makes me smile
& I never seem to cry

U r d beat of my heart
d 1 I really love
Don't let me out of Ur sight
For I'm yours by heart
Happy Valentine's Day





What i need to live
has been given to me
by the earth..

Why i need to live
has been given to me
by you my valentine !!!

Happy Valentines Day





Valentine’s.
Valentine’s mean to spend time with the one u love
Valentin’s!
Mean that kisses,hugs,smiles and candy
Valentine’s!
Today is the day me and u will be together with love on
Valentine’s!
My love is true never blue all about u.Why.Cause
V




Girls love surprises. Surprise your girlfriend this Valentine day...
Introduce her to your wife!
Happy Valentine's day!





I miss you. A little too much, a little too often and a little more every day.
Happy Valentine's day!









Coffee never knew it would taste so nice and sweet... before it met milk and sugar.
We are good as individuals but become better when we meet and blend with the right people.
Can you be milk and sugar and I - your coffee?
Happy Valentine's Day!





I love my eyes when you look into them;
I love my name when you say it;
I'll love my heart if you love it;
And I'll love my life if you're in it.
Happy Valentine's Day!




White rose is for purity;
Orange is for desire;
Pink is for gratitude;
Peach is for appreciation;
And Yellow is for friendship.
But I chose Red rose for you which symbolizes love.
Happy Valentine's Day!





My life won't be interesting if you're not interested in me.
Be my Valentine!





I got close to you for friendship but you took my heart my away.
Happy Valentine's Day!







Here's a wish from the bottom of my heart that you may you find:
The beat of your heart;
The love of your dreams;
The partner of your life;
And the soulmate of your longing!
Happy Valentine's day!





February is the month of:
Kisses and Surprises;
Proposals and Dates;
Chocolates and Flowers;
And Hugs and Love;
May you have a life full of love in the Valentine month!





I love my eyes when you look into them;
I love my name when you say it;
I love my heart when you love it;
I love my life when you are in it.
I Love you on Valentine's Day and always!






Please be my:
V: Valuable
A: Asset for
L: Life and let's start an
E: Everlasting
N: New life that's
T: Terrific and
I: Incredible. Let's have a
N: Nice journey till
E: Eternity!
Happy Valentine's day!





If a guy can't handle you in sweat pants, he sure as hell doesn't deserve you in a wedding dress.
Happy Valentine's day!







Valentine's day is for couples. Singles have the other 364 days of the year to enjoy themselves.
Anyway, happy Valentine's day!





This Valentine's Day, I don't want anything extravagant. Because an expensive gift doesn't compare with spending time together.
Dear Valentine,
Miss you on Valentine's day!





Girls love surprises. Surprise your girlfriend this Valentine day...
Introduce her to your wife!
Happy Valentine's day!




I miss you. A little too much, a little too often and a little more every day.
Happy Valentine's day!





Liking someone doesn't mean you have to be lovers, sometimes you just have to be friends.
Happy Valentine's day, dear friend!





This special message on this love-ly day is to inform you that you might not have any idea as to how fast my heart beats when I see you.
Please be the love of my life.
Happy Valentine's day!







Nothing is sexier than someone who wants you just as much as you want them.
Can you please reciprocate my feelings and be my Valentine?





The most beautiful line is, "But, I love you"!
And the most painful line is, "I love you, but"!
Happy Valentine's day!




Let's share the world!
A sea is for you, and waves are for me;
The sky is for you, and stars are for me;
The sun is for you, and light is for me;
Everything is for you, and you are for me.
Happy Valentine's day!




Every Boy's wish:
I'm not a Prince but my life-partner should be a Princess.
True Lover's wish:
My life-partner may not be a Princess but I promise I'll treat her like a Princess!
Happy Valentine's day!





I wanna wrap you up;
I wanna kiss your lips;
I wanna make you feel wanted;
I wanna call you mine;
I wanna hold you forever;
Please be my Valentine!






Comments