Top class messages

Interesting SMS

Awesome SMS

Impressive messages





Here are some of the most interesting messages for u guys . I hope you all will like it 

1. Girls Are Like Ferrari Cars.
They Are Good To See
And Feel,
Difficult To Own And Maintain...! πŸ˜‚



2. Differece between a Friend 'n Lover :-
You can tell Your Friend
"You Are My Best Friend"
But
Do You have courage to tell your Lover
"You Are My Best Lover"?
Trying IS INJURIOUS..!😜


3. Cute Romantic Lines By A Flirt To His Gf: 
"I Love You So Much That
I See Your Face In Other Girls 'n
So I Cant Stop Myself From Loving Them Also"...πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°


4. "I can Prove,that my Girlfriend is perfect

Because,

I am the best Example of Her choice..."😎


5. Very Touching Text By Shakespeare From His Novel,

I Am Mad For Her..

But

Why I Am Not Made For Her?πŸ€”


6. Boys Have Fun By Teasing Girls,
Then Girls Cry For Few Minutes
Girls Have Fun By Loving Boys
Then Boys Cry For Life Time!

Funny But It IS Fact..!πŸ€—



7. True Heart Touching Lines:

If i have to choose between
Loving You and Breathing....

I will choose my last breath to say.😘 

I LOVE You.. !



8. Attitude for Life:

"Why to flirt
When You are capable of being loved..''

Good Morning. Have a cool day :)



9. I looked at a flower 'n thought
it was the most beautiful thing
I've ever seen till I met you.. !😍



10. I'm not sure what life could bring..
I'm not sure if dreams come true,
I'm not sure what love can do..
But am very sure about one thing
" I love u and love u a lot"..🀩



11. Boy:Why haven't you had a boyfriend yet?
Girl:I'm not allowed,Why don't you have a girlfriend?
Boy: Cos you're not allowed to have a boyfriend yet :)



12. Girl:who do you like?

Boy:it is a secret

Girl:you can tell me

Boy:ok it starts with a Why and ends with You...!πŸ˜‰



13. What an Attitude ..!

A Girl proposed to me..

I reply '' I'm not accepting Ur proposal but I Salute Ur Choice...."!πŸ™‚



14. Loving you could take my life,
but when I look into your eyes,
I know you’re worth that sacrifice!



15. I can’t help it.
it’s not by choice,
my heart beats faster,
my knees get weak,
my stomach hurts nd
I can hardly breathe
and each nd every moment feels brand new,
I just can’t help it I’m crazy for U!♥️



16. A - U’r Attractive
B - U’r D Best
C - U’r Cute
D - U’r Dear 2 me
E - U’r Excellent
F - U’r Funny
G - U’r Gud Looking
H - He He He
I - I’m
J - Just
K - Kidding...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†



17. AM I CUTE? TEST
call, if i m cute
miss call, if i m gorgeous
Text back if i m pretty
Text a joke if i m charming
Just ignore if u r jealous😏



18. It takes two to tango, two to kiss, two to talk & reminisce. So many good things come in pair & one of those things is ME n YOU!πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨



19. Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone, turn to me when u need some1 to lean on, coz I’m the one u can always depend on!



20. Little keys can open big locks, simple words can express great thoughts. A text from u never fails to make me smile the whole day through.



21. A mobile is like women - Talks non-stop, costs a fortune, disturbs when u r busy and when u need them urgently they have no service.



22. Faith makes all things possible, love makes all things easy, hopes makes all things work, but ur gorgeous smile brings all faith, luv & hope in me!



23. A peach is a peach, a plum is a plum, a kiss isn’t a kiss without the tongue, so open ur mouth & close ur eyes & give ur tongue some exercise.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›



24. I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you.🀫



25. I want u … To be with me In a nice Restaurent To have candle light dinner…. & to say those sweet three words to U…. “Pay The Bill”🀭🀭🀭

Comments