Rose day Messages
Rose day is the first day of valentine's week. From the Rose Day people started celebrating the valentine's week.Rose Day falls on February 7 every year. On this day, people exchange roses of various colors. People wish their loved with roses and confess their feelings which they have for each other. Rose themed gifts are also sent to friends and loved ones on this day. If you also want to celebrate Rose Day with your beloved send them amazing wishes and messages on the occasion of Rose Day. Express your love for someone special in your life and make them feel important on this day.
Rose Day SMS
1. Bunch of rose I am sending you
Yellow to show our happiness
White to show our purity
Black to show our darkest secrets
And red to show our love
Happy Rose Day
2. I Wish To Tell The Whole Universe
How Much I Love You,
Your Love Is The Reason
I Go Through Hard Times
Without Losing My Courage.
Your Love Is My Strength.
Happy Rose Day To My Love
3. Although We Are Apart,
Trust Me No One Can Stop Me
From Thinking Of You.
May This Valentines Bring Us Much Closer.
Happy Rose Day!
4. I Gave You My Heart,
Not Because Of How You Look
But Because I Love You And
Respect You So Deeply.
5. Fragrance
always
remains
in
the
hands
of
those
who
distribute
roses !
HaPpY RoSe DaY
6. Flower are very soft don't touch them with hard hands
Similary feelings are so soft like flowers
don't touch them with harsh words!
7. Don't send yellow rose
if you want a long everlasting relation;
don't give white rose if you want a romantic relation
send a red rose which defines our beautiful relation.
8. Everyone likes the rose petals
but not the green sepals
which protects it
in its budding stage,
similarly everyone loves the beautiful faces
but not those who spend life in making others beautiful.
9. Valentine Week Starts With A Rose Day.
On The Rose Day,
Lovers Greet Each Other With Beautiful, Crimson Red Roses.
Take Your Partner To The Romantic Dinner
Or Send A Greeting Cards To A Secret Love.
And Ends On Valentines Day
Show Your Love To Your Partner,
Spend Time With Them. Eat, Drink
Do Whatever You Want To Do To Make Them Happy.
10. The Love I Feel For You Is Endles
Like The Vast Universe,
It Still Continues To Grow In Intensity Day By Day
Think About It Throughout
This Rose Day As You Savor
Every Feeling Of Love For Me
How Much I Love You,
Your Love Is The Reason
I Go Through Hard Times
Without Losing My Courage.
Your Love Is My Strength.
Happy Rose Day To My Love
3. Although We Are Apart,
Trust Me No One Can Stop Me
From Thinking Of You.
May This Valentines Bring Us Much Closer.
Happy Rose Day!
4. I Gave You My Heart,
Not Because Of How You Look
But Because I Love You And
Respect You So Deeply.
5. Fragrance
always
remains
in
the
hands
of
those
who
distribute
roses !
HaPpY RoSe DaY
6. Flower are very soft don't touch them with hard hands
Similary feelings are so soft like flowers
don't touch them with harsh words!
7. Don't send yellow rose
if you want a long everlasting relation;
don't give white rose if you want a romantic relation
send a red rose which defines our beautiful relation.
8. Everyone likes the rose petals
but not the green sepals
which protects it
in its budding stage,
similarly everyone loves the beautiful faces
but not those who spend life in making others beautiful.
9. Valentine Week Starts With A Rose Day.
On The Rose Day,
Lovers Greet Each Other With Beautiful, Crimson Red Roses.
Take Your Partner To The Romantic Dinner
Or Send A Greeting Cards To A Secret Love.
And Ends On Valentines Day
Show Your Love To Your Partner,
Spend Time With Them. Eat, Drink
Do Whatever You Want To Do To Make Them Happy.
10. The Love I Feel For You Is Endles
Like The Vast Universe,
It Still Continues To Grow In Intensity Day By Day
Think About It Throughout
This Rose Day As You Savor
Every Feeling Of Love For Me
11. What Can Compare To A Red Rose
As A Symbol Of My Love,
It Is Beautiful And Soft
Just Like My Love For You.
Think Of The Caress Of The Soft Petals
Of A Rose When You Think Of My Love
Throughout This Rose Day.
12. You Are The One I Have Always Dreamed Of,
The One I Have Always Wanted Beside Me.
Beautiful And Gentle Like A Rose
You Always Calm Me When I Need You.
Happy Rose Day.
13. When I First Felt Love For You,
I Knew It Would Be Special And Forever.
This Rose Day I Wish To Honor You
With My Love As I Always Do
Because You Are Mine.
14. How Could I Have Lived All These Years Without You?
My Life Is Divided Into Two Parts,
Before And After I Met You.
My Life Changed For The Better
After You Entered It And I Thank God For You.
Happy Rose Day.
15. Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance
to the person who is reading this.
Happy Rose Day!
16. Roses As Lovely As You And
The Lovely Things You Do,
And Most Lovely Thing About
You Is Being With Me Loving
More Everyday For My Whole Life.
Happy Rose Day To Special Person.
17. Pyaar Ke Samandur Me Sab Doobna
Chahte Hai, Pyaar Me Kuch
Khote Hai To Kuch Pate Hai,
Pyaar To Ek Gulaab Hai Jise
Sab Todna Chahte Hai, Hum To
Is Gulaab Ko Choomna Chahte
Hai! Happy Rose Day My Dear..
18. There Is Something About
U, The Way U Walk, The Way
U Talk, The Way U Smile,
And The Way U Look At
Me, Makes Me Crazy
Everytime. Happy Rose Day.
19. If A Perfumed Rose Touches
Ur Face, If Ur Mobile
Dances On A Nice Tone..
Remember Its Me Trying To
Say U.. Happy Rose Day..
20. My Rose Is Red Ur Eyes Are
Blue, You Love Me And I Love
U.. 24 Hours Makes A Lovely
Day, And Knowing A Person
Like Me Will Ur Life Lovely..
Have A Lovely Rose Day..!
21. With This Rose, I Not Only Give
U Merely A Rose, But I Give U
My Heart And Soul.. I Send To
U All The Love I Have To Give,
And Anything Else That Would
Give Me The Chance To Touch Ur
Heart..! Happy Rose Day Love..!
22. Everyone Likes The Rose Petals,
But Not The Green Sepals Which
Protects It In Its Budding Stage..
Similarly Everyone Loves The
Beautiful Faces But Not Those
Who Spend Life In Making
Others Beautiful. Happy Rose Day.
23. Everyone Likes The Rose Petals,
But Not The Green Sepals Which
Protects It In Its Budding Stage..
Similarly Everyone Loves The
Beautiful Faces But Not Those
Who Spend Life In Making
Others Beautiful. Happy Rose Day.
24. Happy Rose Day My Love, I
Love U, May Our Life Will
Full Wid All Glamour And
Happiness Without Any Thorn.
Wishing U Happy Rose Day
25. R Is For Red, Red Is For
Blood, Blood Is For Heart,
Heart Is For Love, Love Is
For You, You’re For Me
Forever. Happy Rose Day.
26. Roses Are Beautiful Language
Of Love, What We Can Not
Speak Roses Are Said. This
Rose For You With My Deep
Love.. Happy Rose Day My Life
27. The Red Color Shows That I Love
You, I Promise I’ll Give You
Hundreds Of Roses Each Day,
Inspite Of It I Can’t Express My
Love For You, I Love You So Much
Dear Wish You Very Happy Rose Day
28. Lovely Roses Lovely U And Lovely
Arr The Things U Do But The
Lovliest Is The Friendship
Of The Two One Is Me And
Other Is U.. Happy Rose Day.
29. All You Beautiful People Don’t
Forget To Give Roses To Your
Loved Ones And Remember That
A White Rose Is For Peace, A
Yellow Rose Is For Friendship
And A Red One Signifies True Love.
30. If I Have A Bunch Of Roses
I Will Insert A Plastic
Rose In It And Give It To
You & Say Our Friendship
Continues Til D Last Rose
Dried. Happy Rose Day..
31. When Love First Came To Earth,
The Spring Spread Rose beds To
Receive Him, Send These Roses
To Your Friends And Say Rose A
Soft And Tender Rose For You
Showing My Love Is Really True In
My Life You Are A Special Part. I
Send This Rose Deep From My Heart.




Comments
Post a Comment