Romantic messages


Romance is the most beautiful feeling that cannot be expressed in words. Romance can be felt and to feel the true emotions you require right kind of words. Romantic SMS messages are based on emotions of love, care, and passion. There are various Romantic SMS messages displayed here and love birds can pick and choose suitable one. Dedicate a heartwarming romantic SMS messages to your partner to express your feelings.








1. Let all my smile be yours
All your tears be mine,

Let all my happiness be yours
All your sadness be mine,

Let the whole world be yours,
Only you be mine.




2. Sometimes My eyes get jealous of my Heart!!!
You Know Why?
Because.....
You Always Remain close to my HEART
n far from my EYES.




3. I feel something in my heart,
It's like a little flame,
Every time I see you,
This flame lights up,
This flame is special for you,
Because I LOVE YOU!




4. Life Becomes Romantic When Eyes Start Looking
At S0me 1 Silently ..

But

Life Becomes More R0mantic When Some 1
Starts Reading Those Eyes Silently




5. Sweet Fruits Nice 2 Eat
Sweet Words Easy 2 Say
But
Sweet Person Hard 2 Find
And
It’s My Goodness How Did I Find U.




6. love you more than all the stars in the sky.
I love you more as each moment passes us by.
I love you more with every breath I take.
I love you more with each promise we make.




7.This is a moon which learns from you,
That is a sun which respects you,
There are stars which shine for you,
And here… It’s me who live for you




8.I could give all the money in the world to have a minute with you. You are like a wonder which never stops making me smile. I truly love you.




9.My love for you is like water,
Falling countless…
The beating of my heart,
For you is so heavy and soundless,
The feeling of being in your arm is so
Precious and endless.




10.If 10 people care for u,
one of them is me,
if 1 person cares for u that would be me again,
if no 1 cares for u that means
i’ m not in this world.




11.If I could have ,
I would wish to wake up everyday
To the sound of your breath on my neck,
The warmth of your lips on my cheek,
The touch of your fingers on my skin,
And the feel of your heart beating with mine…
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
With anyone other than you.




12.A candle may melt
and it’s fire may die,
but the love you have
given me will always
stay as a flame in my heart.




13.Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was
completely out of my control.




14.I want you to miss me wen you think of me,
kiss me wen I'm there.
Hold me like I'm you're everything,
twiddle your fingers in my hair.




15. Every time
I look at the keyboard,
I see that "U" and "I"
are always together.๐Ÿ˜




16. If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..
If Your askin if I’ll Leave U the answer is Never..
If Your askin what I value the Answer is U..
if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.




17. I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!




18. I dream about you evey night
I shiver when your in sight
I long to hold you close n tight
I wanna be there with all my might
I m just hoping I’m the girl whos right .




19. I wanna hug you tight.
I wanna kiss your lips.
I wanna make you feel wanted.
I wanna call you mine.
I wanna hold you forever.
Miss you, my sweetheart!




20. As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can’t wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u’ll see that it’s true,
Day & Night my thought r of U..




21. When i look at you,
i cannot deny there is God,
cause only God could have created some one
as wonderful n beautiful as you .




22. Red or white
short or tall
wrapped in silver
not wrapped at all
under covers
inside a box
shapes & sizes
love comes in lots.




23. U may miss me
U may ignore me
U may even forget me
But one day if u wanna c me
Dont search, just c ur shadow
i wil be thr...Trust Me!!




24. Q:Wat is luv?

A:Luv is wen sum1 breaks ur heart
n d most amazing thing
is tat u still luv them
wid every broken piece...!




25. Dear O Dear, ur not near
but i can hear
dont get fear
Ur memories r here
liv wid cheer
no mere tear
and ur mine forever!




26. Har pal ne kaha ek pal se...
Pal bhar ke liye aap mere samne aa jao...
pal bhar ka saath kuch aisa ho...
ki har pal tum hi yaad aao...




27. No Life Without Love,
No Answer Without Question???
No Rain Without Cloud….
No Friendship Without
’Y’
’O’
’U’…
MISS U DEAR....




28. Memories r treasured
no1 can steal.
Parting is heartache
no1 can heal.
Sum’ll 4get u wen ur gone
but i’ll remember u
no matter how long..




29. No shadows 2 depress u
only joys 2 surround u
many friends 2 luv u
God himself 2 bless u
These r my wishes 4 u,
for today, tommorrow & everyday.





30. When You Awake…
Each time you awake and
face a new day, remember that
I’ll be beside you.
I’ll hold your hand in mine
and be the light that guides you.
I’m not perfect,
but if you ever lose your way,
I’ll be your hero.
I’ll be there to save the day.
I’ll always try to make you happy,
and make you feel loved,
the way your heart desires,
the way you’ve dreamed of.
I know that life has
brought you heartache and sorrow,
but I’ll be there for you.
I’ll make you smile tomorrow.





31. I’m with you reading this ,
Looking at your eyes and your lips,
Touching your lips softly with my fingertips.
Making love to you in every kiss.




32. I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose,
And then I looked at you,
And I kept looking at you,
For the rose isn’t as beautiful as you.




33. 1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.
1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.
1st time i kiss u i was scared to love u.
but now that i love u i’m scared 2 lose u!




34. Live 4 d person ho dies 4u,
Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u,
Fight 4 d person ho protects u,
n luv d person ho luvs u more than u.




35. Believe me, you are the one,
Whom my heart finds,
Whom my mind reminds me of,
Whom my destiny wants,
Whom I love the most๐Ÿ˜˜

Comments