Miss u Messages


Missing someone that you care about can make you feel all sorts of things. It can make you feel lonely and sad. But it might also make you feel warm inside and you might feel lucky to have someone special that you miss in your life.

Whatever the reason you have for missing someone, there is an aching feeling in every case. It is nearly impossible to ignore that sense of longing, the familiarity you have with that other person you just cannot stop thinking about.

You might miss that special someone for a variety of reasons. Maybe you are in a long distance relationship or maybe you are going through a breakup. Or maybe that person passed away. Whatever the reason is, it is perfectly normal to miss someone you have or have had such a strong connection to.

Miss u messages for lovers







1. I miss you.

I miss your warm eyes,
the way you listen and care.

I miss your kisses
and all that we share.



2.sometimes u misses me

but most of the time i do

some time u sms me !

but most of the time i do!!

sometimes u forget me !!

dts the only thing " I NEVER DO.




3. I miss our conversations
I miss how we used to talk
every minute of every day
and
How I was able to tell you everything
that was on my mind..!



4. "Value of relation"
is not that how much you feel happy with some one . .
But it is that
how much some one feels ALONE without you
I  Miss  U.




5. The pain is not on the day of missing our dear ones.
The pain is really when u live without them
&
with their presence in your mind.




6. Look at sun and you see time.
Look in heart and you see love.
Look in eyes and you see life.
Look at your mobile and
you see who's thinking of u!
It's me.




7. If u wanna know how much i miss u,
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
And the other u miss is how much i miss u.




8. A B C D E F G H I J
K L M N O P Q R S
T V W X Y Z
oops! i miss "U"




9 .R: is for red.
RED: is for blood
BLOOD: is for heart
HEART: is for love
LOVE: is for you
YOU: is for me
ME: is for you.
(((I MISS YOU)))




10. Relationship is like a Violin, music may stop now & then, but strings are attached forever. So if u b in touch or not, u r always remembered. Miss U!




11. A special LUNCH 4 u,
In de hotel of my Heart,
A boul of love,
A spoon of care,
In the pot of Happiness,
Dish is friendship,
Pay the bill
by
MISSING
Me....




12. When I Open My Eyes
To See The Sun Rise
I Think Of You.

When I Hear A Robin Sing
On The First Day Of Spring
I Think Of You.

When I See A Red Rose
On The Bush Where It Grows
I Think Of You.

When I Feel The Summer Heat
On The Sand Beneath My Feet
I Think Of You.

When I Sit On A Beach
Another World Just Out Of Reach
I Think Of You.

When I See The Colored Leaves
Fall To The Ground From A Light Breeze
I Think Of You.

When I Look To The Night Sky
And See The Sparkle Like In Your Eyes
I Think Of You.

When The Snow Is Coming Down
To Softly Blanket The Ground
I Think Of You.

When I Go To Bed At Night
As I Turn Out The Light
I Think Of You.

When Im Old And Near Death
And I Draw My Last Breath
Ill Think Of You. . .




13. A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
V
W
X
Y
Z

Did i miss something
yes i miss U




14. A lonely tear is set out free,
i'm sitting alone for all to see;

you r far away, how can it be?
My heart cries out," Come back to me!!"




15. U May Be Busy,
U May Be Engaged
With Lots Of Works.
Bt U Hav 1440 Mins Per Day.
Atleast For 1 min
Think That A Sweet Friend Of Ur 's
Is Waiting 4Ur SMS.
Missing u.




16. ALL THE TIME
Good time,
bad time,
night time,
day time,
work time,
off time,
sad time,
happy time,
in the mean time i'm thinking of you all the time.




17. As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
to be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
day & night my thoughts are of you...!




18. Can u do something for me?
go to the window....look to the sky
***
can u see the stars?
can u count them ?
this is how much i miss u and even more !!!




19. I can go days without talking to you,
Months without seeing you,
But not a second goes by that
I don't think about you.
Miss you...!




20. I miss you.
No, let me correct that,
I miss the old you.
I miss the old you that cared about me
And the old you that would treat me so well.
The old you that would talk to me every day and always have me smiling.
I miss the old you that made me happy
&
knew what to say at any given point in time.
I miss the old us.




21. Missing You. . .
Is Not The Hard Part !!!
But . . .
Knowing That
I Once Had You ...
Is What Breaks My
Heart . . . !!!




22. Miss me
or
Hate me

both r in my favor,

If u miss me
I'll always b in ur heart,

If u hate me
I'll always b in ur mind.




23. Good Morning
i mean Good Evening
i mean Good Night hmmm..
i think..time is not important
i Just want 2 Say that i miss you.




24. Can u keep a secret?
Between me & u

You promise?

I really need to tell u this...

Well...

I MISS U...




25. When I pray I dont see God, but I know he listens
As such, When I SMS U I dont see you,
but I know you think of me and Smiles.




26. Close ur eyes ….,Relax ur body…. and stop breathing as long as U can…Now breath…I miss u as much as u missed the air….




27. When Nights r long and Friends r few,
I sit by Window and think of U.
A silent whisper, a silent tear…
With all my heart I wished you were here.
I MISS YOU




28. Every time I say ‘how are you?’
my heart says ‘I care for you.’.
Everytime I ask ‘how have you been?’
my heart whispers ‘I miss you




29. Missing someone when u r alone is not affection.
But thinking of someone
even when u r busy
is called real addiction.




30. THE
PAIN
OF
MISSING
SOMEONE
IS
TURN
TO
PLEASURE
IF
WE
KNEW
THEY
ARE
ALSO
MISSING
YOU
TOO…




31. ME Without YOU!!
It’s Like
Facebook Without Friends,
Youtube Without Video
movie without Music
And
Google With No Results




32. ‘one one 2
I miss U
two two 4
Miss me M0RE
three three 6
Dosti hai FIX
four four 8
U r GREAT
five five 10
I miss u my sweet friend.’




33. Search:
My feelings
Searching..
Found!
Loding..
????
10%
???????????
50%
???????????????????
100%
Done!
Result: – Missing You:-)




34. I Miss U
Dil sy Dil tak
Jan sy Jan tak
Din sy Rat tak
Kal sy Aj tak
Aap sy Muj tak
Subha sy sham tak
meray sms behjnay sy
Aap ky sms parnay tak
I MISS U…




35. 1 rose means I LOVE YOU
1 ring means I MARRY U�
1 smile means I LIKE YOU�
1 SMS From me
I MISS You




36. Every tear is a sign of commitment
Every silence is a sign of compromise
Every smile is a sign of attachment
Every sms is a sign of remembrances
Miss you




37. I am not the best person in UR life,
.
.
but…..
I just hope that 1 day when U hear my name
u just smile & say
“Thori Ajeeb thi
But i miss her




38. Across the miles…
Comes this wish
from me to say…
You are Special!
in my heart i miss you to day




39. Miss me
or
Hate me
both r in my favor,
If u miss me
I’ll always b in ur heart,
If u hate me
I’ll always b in ur mind




40. I miss you.
I miss all of the caring
things you do,
and spending the evening
alone with you.Missing You………..

Comments