Love quotes

Best love quotes


When you truly love someone, it may be hard to express those emotions through words.
This list of the best love quotes of all time is sure to make it easier to express your emotions and feelings of love to your partner. These famous inspirational love quotes and sayings will help you describe exactly how you are feeling with the most simple wording.

Throughout this list, you will find quotes from this generation as well as from generations way before ours. But each one of these quotes is formed by someone who was deeply in love at one point or another.


So, without any further ado, here are the best phrases about love, and being in love that you can use to express your feelings to your partner.



1.You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.


2. If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Herman Hesse


3. I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.


4. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. – Oscar Wilde.

5. Wife: I love you. Husband: I love you too. Wife: Prove it, scream it to the world. Husband whispers in ear ‘I love you.’ Wife: Why’d you whisper it to me? Husband: Because you are my world. – Harriet Morgan


6. If you fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, flirt like first lovers, protect each other like siblings, you’re meant to be. – Tyga


7. Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Because you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.


8. When I don’t see you, I don’t miss you, I just place my hand over my heart and its there. I will find you, because even though you are out of my sight, you will never be out of my heart. – Rashida Rowe


9. If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go, keep you in my arms girl, you’d never be alone, and I could be a gentleman anything you want, if I was your boyfriend. – Justin Bieber


10. Those who can’t have you, hate you, those who have you can’t handle you are those who abuse you, lose you, and then there are those like me, who just can’t refuse you.


11. Three things I want in a relationship: Eyes that won’t cry, lips that won’t lie, and love that won’t die. – Wiz Khalifa


12. When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.



13. I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you. – John Legend



14. Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.



15. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then. – Cassandra Clare



16. I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. – Roy Croft



17. Just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren’t naked right now.



18. There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless. – Leo Christopher.

19.When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.
. I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.


 20.My paradise is you.


21. I know  you, and I can openly say how love looks like.


22. I know for sure, you are not my boyfriend. You are my angel.


23. I don’t like to sleep at nights. Minutes with you are much more precious than hours of dreams.



24. You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comments