Kiss day messages

Kiss๐Ÿ˜˜ Day SMS





1. I'm with you reading this ,
Looking at your eyes and your lips,
Touching your lips softly with my fingertips.
Making love to you in every kiss.




2. Kiss is the first step to show
how much i love you,
how much i think about you,
how much i miss u
and
show that i trust u...



3. Never kiss a police woman.
She will say "stop and handsup".
Never kiss a nurse she will say "next plz. "
Always kiss a teacher,She will say "repeat it 10 times."



4. Love is blind
Be very kind
When I kiss you
Please don't mind.




5. DO U KNOW D FULL FORM OF KISS MISS
K=KISS
I=IS
S=SO
S=SWEET
M=MISS
I=IS
S=SO
S=SEXY
THATS Y ITS TASTE IS SWEET & SEXY




6. Love is heat.
You are sweet.
When two Lips meet.
Love is complete.

Lots of kisses for you on this Kiss Day.




7. Love is heat.
You are sweet.
When two Lips meet.
Love is complete.
Lots of kisses for you on this Kiss Day.




8. Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga.




9. What kisses mean!
KISS ON HAND=i adore u,
KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends,
KISS ON NECK=i want u,
KISS ON LIPS=i love u,
KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=....
lets not get carried away!




10. Smile is the 2nd best thing
you can do with your Lips.
What is first thing??
KISS..๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜





11. Hi,I know u r sleeping now.
so i dont wand to disterb u.
but this “beeb beeb” is my sweet kiss.
i wil give it againe.so keep in touch..,,,
Good Night.




12. kissing a girl on her cheek
is care,
.
.
kissing a girl on her eyes
is care & love,
.
.
kissing a girl on her lips
is love,
.
.
but kissing a girl in front of her
boyfriend ???
.
.
HUD HUD DABANGG DABANGG
DABANGG …




13. KISS IS THE KEY OF LOVE.
LOVE IS THE KEY OF MARRIAGE.
MARRIAGE ID THE BOX OF CHILDREN.
CHILDREN ARE PROBLEM OF PAKISTAN.
SO STOP THE KISSING AND SAVE INDIA




14.  what kisses mean!
Kiss On Hand=i adore u,
Kiss On Cheek=lets be friends,
Kiss On Neck=i want u,
Kisss On Lips=i love u,
Kiss nywhr Else=lets not get carried away!



15. Life, the gift of nature
Love, the gift of life
A Kiss, the gift of Love.





16. Give me one kiss to go to sleep.
Give me two kisses to dream.
Give me an endless row of kisses to,
when I wake up in the morning, think of you
as the last kiss I never forget it.




17. One boy went to meet his girlfriend
when he came back at home
mom asked
kahaan gaey they ?
boy:us se milney
mom: kis liye?
boy: haan bohat kiss liye.




18. I have two eyes, To see you.
I have two lips, To kiss you.
I have two hands, To hug you.
But
I have one heart, To love you.




19. Bring Your Cell
Close
2
ur Cheek…ur LIPS ..
..
..MmWaAhhh………! (()) That's the
Best I Can Do
4rm here!!




20. Love is heat.
You are sweet.
When two Lips are meet.
Love is complete.







21.WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS:
-Holding Hands: We definitely like each other.
-Holding u tight pressed against each other: I want u.
-Looking into each other’s Eyes: I like u, for who u are.
-Playing with Hair: Let’s fool around.
-Arms around the Waist: I like u too much to let go.
-Laughing while Kissing: Im completely comfortable with u.




22. I stair into your beautiful brown eyes,
I can feel the blood rushing throughout my body.
And as I brush the hair out of your face,
I slide my hand down your soft slender cheek,
as my skin touches yours, our hearts beat faster.

As you run your hands through my hair
I lean towards you,
I breathe you in.
And when our eyes close, our lips meet.

Our kiss is soft and wet,
smooth and warm,
sensuous and passionate.

The kiss hits our whole bodies like a tidal wave.
We both feel all of our emotion at once,
its a feeling words cant describe.
As we pull away, you look into my eyes
and I look into yours,
we smile realizing that was our first kiss,

And it wasnt going to be our last.



23. Proposing u was my desire
having u is my jackpot
loving u is my attitude
pleasing u is my duty
missing u is my habit
kissing u is my wish
2gether 4eva my fulfillment .




24.Dear customer!
your kiss balance is getting low!!
Please get somebody and recharge ur balance now!
You have 2 free kiss, and 3minutes hug
will be expired on 14th February .




25. in a Kiss-
0.7gm Protein
0.45gm Fat
0.19gm Chemical
0.50 Variety of Bacteria will die
This is true.
So catch ur LOVER
Start Kissing & Be Healthy.
     



26. come on my love and make me feel your self
just come on babe u have burnt a flame of love
in my heart i am still burning in that,
if some one can quench my thrust in the desert of sorrows
it’s only you whenever i feel about you there comes tears
in my eyes and heart sighs u wouldn’t live without me,
come on my love ,just come on in my life for once..




27. If A Kiss Could
Say Just How
I Love You . . .
MY LIPS
Would Be On YOURS
Forever . . . *.* ♥



28. ..To Apply Lipstick Is Girls Duty ,
To Spoil That Passionately Is Boys Duty …




30. Kissing Is Best Practice For Lips. It Keeps The Lips
Wet
Soft
Flexible
And
Reddish Pink
So Always Keep Kissing
To
Sweet Childrens Only Plzzzzz…

Comments